Pumpkin oil contains a great amount of biologically active substances: carrotinoides, tocopherols, phospholipids, vitamins B1, B2, C, P, flavonoids, unsaturated and poly-saturated fatty acids, oleic acids, linolenic acids, linolic acids, palmitic acids and stearic acids.
Pumpkin oil is recommended in the following cases:
- for normal metabolism;
- for atherosclerosis and ischemic heart disease
- for urinary bladder and adenomous prostate diseases with androgen and resolvent effect, eliminates pain in prostate and aids urine passage;
- for prevention of chronic diseases;
- for diseases accompanied by disturbance of lipid exchange (adiposity, psoriasis, herpes, etc.)
- for chronic diffusive liver diseases (hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver fat dystrophy, alcoholic hepatitis, alcoholic liver disturbances);
- for cholecystoholangite, dyskinesia of bile-ducts, stomach and duodenal ulcer;
- for treatment of acute and chronic gastritis, heartburns;
- for elimination of toxic substances out of organism;
- for elasticity of arteries and skin.
Code: 390, volume: 100 ml, cena: 5,15 €